We can teach you to DJ and produce your own music.
We have various projects and lessons open to all ages and abilities. We teach all styles on all formats.
Just click on the blue button above that suits you best, browse the detailed ‘What We Offer” menu at the top of the screen, or use our online contact form to get in touch by clicking here.
Thinking of a having a children’s birthday party? Book a DJ Workshop Birthday Party and have a unique and memorable experience.
Do you want to stay up to date with our projects and opportunities? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Some of our Testimonials
- on DJ skills at GCSE Level: "Enthuses, encourages practise and perseverance. Lots of analysis and skills invovled. Engaging and creative.” - GCSE Heads of Music Conference 2014
- The Teacher is amazing :)
- Thank you SO much for tonight Jim, it has to be said you are awesomely fantastic. The guys were really chilled out and gave good feedback at the end. Can’t wait for next week.George Dickinson, Targeted Youth Support Worker, Tockwith Youth Centre. You fitted in wonderfully, the young people have enjoyed you being there and the access to your teaching and skills. In addition to this you have helped pave the way for a resident DJ opportunity at the Club.
George Dickinson, Targeted Youth Support Worker, Tockwith Youth Centre.
- “I just wanted to send an email to say a very big thank you for all your input in ensuring that the No Messin’ Live! event went to plan this summer. I could not have done it without your hard work and help so again, thank you for everything.” Vicki Smith - Railway Crime Education Manager, Network Rail.
- "Thank you so much, a great opportunity, really well lead, please come back next year."
- “Thanks for all your work on the project – you’re a gem.” Sue Walker - Wise Up Arts – Feedback following a Bronze Arts Award course with a Youth Offending Team in Halifax.
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square,...01/05/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.