We can teach you to DJ and produce your own music.
We have various projects and lessons open to all ages and abilities. We teach all styles on all formats.
Just click on the blue button above that suits you best, browse the detailed ‘What We Offer” menu at the top of the screen, or use our online contact form to get in touch by clicking here.
Thinking of a having a children’s birthday party? Book a DJ Workshop Birthday Party and have a unique and memorable experience.
Do you want to stay up to date with our projects and opportunities? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Some of our Testimonials
- “Thank you, N*** and J*** came back to Centre yesterday and were thrilled to be able to play me their “mixes” I did not understand what/how! but enjoyed listening…many thanks for what you’ve been doing with them” Kath Bower - Following a REOTAS course, including bronze arts award, which I hosted.
- Thank you so much for a great time and all your help. I especially want to say thanks to Jim for all his encouragement and the CDs which I have been playing. I will keep collecting CD’s Jim.
- "The majority of the children spoke highly of the workshop and were engaged by it, children found the instructors informative, patient and helpful."
- I am writing to thank you for your workshop at the Leeds Learning Partnership Music Conference on 18 June 2014. Your contribution on developments around DJing skills was extremely well received and generated great interest amongst the group. Some comments from the delegates included: What went well: “Knowledge of DJ-ing as well as ideas for implementation at KS4.” “Inspiring practitioners – new ideas for good practice.” Once again, thank you very much for your contribution. -GCSE MUSIC CONFERENCE
- Thank you for hosting SMS Tech this morning. The students and their tutor came back grinning, all asking when they can go back!
- “…the YPs from last night would not stop talking about the project, they are apparently hugely excited. You have inspired again, Jim. Well done you!!!!!” John Cross - Cultural Development Coordinator, Hambleton/Richmondshire, Connecting Youth Culture, Continuing Education Unit, North Yorkshire County Council, 4Youth.
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square,...01/05/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.