We can teach you to DJ and produce your own music.
We have various projects and lessons open to all ages and abilities. We teach all styles on all formats.
Just click on the blue button above that suits you best, browse the detailed ‘What We Offer” menu at the top of the screen, or use our online contact form to get in touch by clicking here.
Thinking of a having a children’s birthday party? Book a DJ Workshop Birthday Party and have a unique and memorable experience.
Do you want to stay up to date with our projects and opportunities? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Some of our Testimonials
- “I just wanted to send an email to say a very big thank you for all your input in ensuring that the No Messin’ Live! event went to plan this summer. I could not have done it without your hard work and help so again, thank you for everything.” Vicki Smith - Railway Crime Education Manager, Network Rail.
- "The tutors were able to engage the students immediately, it was clear to see they were enjoying the session immensely, this was an excellent presentation"
- Thank you for hosting SMS Tech this morning. The students and their tutor came back grinning, all asking when they can go back!
- Thank you for teaching me how to be a DJ the course was EPIC and I loved performing on Briggate with lots of people watching!
- "Fantastic, thanks for such a wonderful day"
- “…the YPs from last night would not stop talking about the project, they are apparently hugely excited. You have inspired again, Jim. Well done you!!!!!” John Cross - Cultural Development Coordinator, Hambleton/Richmondshire, Connecting Youth Culture, Continuing Education Unit, North Yorkshire County Council, 4Youth.
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square,...01/05/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.