We can teach you to DJ and produce your own music.
We have various projects and lessons open to all ages and abilities. We teach all styles on all formats.
Just click on the blue button above that suits you best, browse the detailed ‘What We Offer” menu at the top of the screen, or use our online contact form to get in touch by clicking here.
Thinking of a having a children’s birthday party? Book a DJ Workshop Birthday Party and have a unique and memorable experience.
Do you want to stay up to date with our projects and opportunities? Subscribe to our newsletter.
Some of our Testimonials
- Thanks again for a brilliant two day workshop that you delivered to our Breeze arts students. I felt the arts award worksheets that you provided were young people friendly and very informative and all the students learnt so much from you in two days about Djing and the skills and techniques etc used . We definitely look forward to working with you again in the future and your way with young people and the patience you have is a credit to you. - Sarah McGlinchey, Out of School Activities Team, Breeze Arts Foundation Keyworker
- "Most really enjoyed it, all learned a lot, they were buzzing. I was surprised to hear the level of knowledge a couple already had, talent I knew nothing about even though I've taught them for a year."
- "It helped students learn key musical skills, it is a constant battle to get them to count to a pulse, this workshop forced them to do it and highlighted the importance of that skill." The Students were engaged in discussion about copy write and intellectual property and seem to consider this carefully."
- "The workshop was fantastic, we would definitely be interested in working with you again."
- “You have become established as one of our trusted artists, we know that the input you give to projects ensures the best quality outcomes in relation to the abilities of the young people involved. Thank you.” Gabrielle Naptali - Artist Project Leader, Connecting Youth Culture, Continuing Education Unit, North Yorkshire County Council, 4Youth.
- EPIC :)
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.