One To One DJ Lessons & Tuition – Latest offers
1 Hour intensive lesson:
NOW ONLY £50 per hour!
Not sure what is best for you?
Our NEW 8 Session beginners course is the cheapest and easiest way to get started – You will learn all the basics and can book the sessions at times that suit you – just click here for all the details: One to One 8 Session Course.
Our 1 Hour intensive lessons are where you can choose exactly what you want to learn – a short taster or a scratch session, a lesson on Music Production or a mix on CDJs? Just fill in the form on the right hand side of this page.
Our studio is in Leeds (click here for directions) – if you cannot travel to Leeds we can refer you to our nationwide partners who can teach you anywhere in the U.K. Just get in touch and let us know where you are.
Please note – all bookings must be paid for in full via paypal in advance. If you are making a repeat booking please use our contact page to get in touch.
Need extra practice?
Practice makes perfect so we have discounts for people just wanting to use the equipment without a tutor.
Prices start at just £10 per hour!
However you choose to learn you can always book extra time on any of our equipment to help all the information sink in or experiment further.
Click here for more details –
If you are considering using DJ skills in your Music GCSE we may be able to help – click here and show your teachers this page.
If you are over 18 but on low income or have other special needs you may be eligible for more discounts – please fill in the form on the right hand side of this page with a message about why you deserve a discount or contact us by clicking here.
Other Information and ideas
Please use the online contact form on the right hand side of this page to apply.
-If you want to learn with a friend that is fine with us and costs no extra. If there are 4 or more people taking part it counts as a group booking. If this is you please contact us to discuss your needs.
-We recommend you bring some music you are familiar with but you are also welcome to access our extensive library of tracks.
-All under 18s will need a parent or carer to sign a consent form to take part. All under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. We have wifi, tea and coffee. All our policies can be seen by clicking here and all young people are covered by our child protection policy which can be downloaded by clicking here – child protection policy.
-If you would like to bring a friend, family member or carer along who doesn’t want to DJ but will help you feel comfortable, you are more than welcome.
Thank you so much for running the DJ school, J**** had absolutely loved it!
- Thank you for teaching me how to be a DJ the course was EPIC and I loved performing on Briggate with lots of people watching!
- “ I always remember those early DJ Lessons I had with you, and always appreciate all the great advice you gave me! I hope I’ve taken it with me in the DJ sets I’ve done since then, it was a great grounding for me, as well as being great fun! You must have had lots of patience, as I was very raw material in those days, and I owe a lot to you.” R H
- The Teacher is amazing :)
- “Jim is a very good tutor. The first time I met Jim was summer of 2010. Jim and I great fun mashing up tracks and that was when he taught me how to beat juggle (looping). the way he teaches people to DJ is very interesting, because his techniques are very easy to follow and easily understandable. as I was already a DJ me and Jim got along great, he is a friendly person and easy to get along with. recently he came to our youth club and did 5 or 6 sessions over the course of a few weeks. within the time he was their he taught me how to scratch. After a few sessions passed, my scratching got much more advance and now I can scratch independently. overall Jim is a very good tutor and I recommend him to anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of djing. ” R S
- "Ahhh he was very understanding and explained it all really well , was a great experience thank you X X"
- Just a quick note to say thanks so much for all your patience and help - Must be a nightmare trying to teach an old dog new tricks! You were great.
- I would just like to thank jim for a fantastic DJing lesson on Tuesday! I learnt so much. Thanks Jim. from paul h.
If you miss your booking with less than 48 hours notice your credit for that session is considered spent and is non-redeemable.
If you know you cannot attend please do call us so we can assess the circumstances. If we can swap your booking for someone else we may give you a part refund. All such cases are considered on a case by case basis.
If you are late your session will still have to finish at the planned time so please familiarise yourself with our location, nearby car parks and public transport links.