We are available for schools, community groups, youth projects, corporate and private bookings. Sessions can take place at any time at our usual venue or in a venue of your choice. We have experience working in education, OT, with special educational needs and at corporate events. See our page on workshops and projects by clicking here.
Corporate groups can use us for anything from team building exercises to celebration days: In one day your staff can learn to DJ, MC, beatbox or make their own songs… then top it off in The Wardrobe nightclub next door throwing their own gig or X-Factor battle, where you choose the judges! We can supply all food and refreshments and the nightclub is fully licensed.
While we are not using our equipment we offer users the chance to practise, record or host their own sessions in our comfortable and professionally equipped studio space. Click here for more details: https://djschooluk.org.uk/dj-studio-hire/
School or youth groups can use us as an enrichment activity, treat day, or to complete parts of their Arts Award, Duke of Edinburgh’s Award or ASDAN/other youth award.
Some Testimonials from past clients
- I am writing to thank you for your workshop at the Leeds Learning Partnership Music Conference on 18 June 2014. Your contribution on developments around DJing skills was extremely well received and generated great interest amongst the group. Some comments from the delegates included: What went well: “Knowledge of DJ-ing as well as ideas for implementation at KS4.” “Inspiring practitioners – new ideas for good practice.” Once again, thank you very much for your contribution. -GCSE MUSIC CONFERENCE
- Hi Jim, Yeah really happy with yesterday's lesson, thought it was brilliant. Learnt a lot more than I expected to. Thanks again S
- Thank you so much for a great time and all your help. I especially want to say thanks to Jim for all his encouragement and the CDs which I have been playing. I will keep collecting CD’s Jim.
- Thanks again for a brilliant two day workshop that you delivered to our Breeze arts students. I felt the arts award worksheets that you provided were young people friendly and very informative and all the students learnt so much from you in two days about Djing and the skills and techniques etc used . We definitely look forward to working with you again in the future and your way with young people and the patience you have is a credit to you. - Sarah McGlinchey, Out of School Activities Team, Breeze Arts Foundation Keyworker
- “Thanks again for last night – really positive feedback from young people,” Ceri Hodgson - Kats Whiskas Youth Club, Barnsley.
- Thank you for teaching me how to be a DJ the course was EPIC and I loved performing on Briggate with lots of people watching!