About DJ School UK
DJ School UK teaches DJ and Music Production skills to anyone of any age and ability.
We are a non-profit social enterprise based in Leeds, U.K.
1) DJs are musicians
2) The Turntable is a musical instrument
3) Learning to DJ helps people develop self-confidence, communication, team work and musical skills.
4) DJing is easy and accessible at first but can be as hard as you can handle. It is fun, rewarding, a pathway into all music and a possible career.
We work with external organisations such as schools, youth and community groups. Use the drop down menus at the top of the screen to explore our offers.
We value self-disciplined practise and offer discount rates for anyone wanting to simply use our professional equipment for rehearsal.
We have an extensive network of partners, collaborators and industry professionals who we use to offer our students the best learning environment, real experience and work opportunities. Click here to see what some past students have achieved.
For information on our tutors please click here.
- "Very comprehensive coverage and structured very logically" "It really showed how difficult the skills are; will be useful in us going foward offering this at GCSE " "Learnt a lot and have a much clearer idea of the breadth of skills involved" -AQA exam board consultants
- Thank you for teaching me how to be a DJ the course was EPIC and I loved performing on Briggate with lots of people watching!
- "Brilliant differentiation techniques for individual students." "Good rapport." "Calm working and learning environment provided." "The students who perhaps were thought not to be engaged were, fully." Becki Murphy - ASDAN Co-ordinator and Prince's Trust Advisor, The Co-operative Academy of Leeds.
- "Thank you so much, a great opportunity, really well lead, please come back next year."
- The Teacher is amazing :)
- "The workshop was fantastic, we would definitely be interested in working with you again."