At DJ School UK we can teach you how to produce an original track or remix your favourite artist’s music using professional music production software. You will learn about the techniques required to build a track in any style using the vast amount of beats, samples and sounds on offer. We use Ableton Suite 9, Cubase, Reason, Logic and other Digital Audio Workstations and Music Production software.
We recommend you book at least 2-5 hours One to One to learn the basics of music production.
• How to structure and layer a track in any genre of music
• Making beats, bass lines and melodies
• Using FX, plug-ins and audio manipulation
• Mixing and mastering music to a final product
• Artist promotion and where to share your music
For more information contact us.