All young people under 18 will need a parent/carer to complete and sign a consent form with emergency contact details before their first session with us. All under 18s are covered by our child protection policy which can be seen with all our other policies on the “About Us” page in the top menu or by clicking here.
If you have any questions or want to get involved straight away please use the contact form by clicking here.
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square,...01/05/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.
Some of our Testimonials
- "Very comprehensive coverage and structured very logically" "It really showed how difficult the skills are; will be useful in us going foward offering this at GCSE " "Learnt a lot and have a much clearer idea of the breadth of skills involved" -AQA exam board consultants
- Without your skills it would be impossible to run projects and even harder to access difficult to reach and vulnerable young people… I assure you what you are doing is thoroughly appreciated, respected and invaluable to all parties concerned. Again can I emphasise mine and young people’s appreciation for what you do and I look forward to all future work with yourself. - Richie Mitchell - Cultural Development Coordinator, Connecting Youth Culture, Continuing Education Unit, North Yorkshire County Council, 4Youth
- "Very good, loved the assembly"
- “Thank you all so much for all your efforts in what has truly been a wonderful project. You have all been brilliant! It’s been great working with you all, thank you for being a great team.” Jude Wadley - Project Manager, Creative Partnerships’ “Change Schools Programme” 2009.
- "The workshop was fantastic, we would definitely be interested in working with you again."