All young people under 18 will need a parent/carer to complete and sign a consent form with emergency contact details before their first session with us. All under 18s are covered by our child protection policy which can be seen with all our other policies on the “About Us” page in the top menu or by clicking here.
If you have any questions or want to get involved straight away please use the contact form by clicking here.
Click the link below to view or download a copy of our latest annual report....10/10/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...03/09/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s...04/06/2016
Facebook Twitter Website Our studio is located at Yorkshire Dance, 3 St Peter’s Square,...01/05/2016
Meet The Tutors
Jim Reiss, DJ, DJ Tutor, Workshop Host, also known as: jim bluefoot. I guess I started DJing aged 7 (that is 31 years ago!). My only intention back then was to have the songs I wanted in the order I wanted them… without any gaps.Jim’s Biography
I have been Djing and producing music for the last 10 years and have a huge amount of experience working in the music industry. I have a BA Hons Degree in Music Technology and have a PTLLS level 4 teaching qualification.
Some of our Testimonials
- "The workshop was fantastic, we would definitely be interested in working with you again."
- “…the YPs from last night would not stop talking about the project, they are apparently hugely excited. You have inspired again, Jim. Well done you!!!!!” John Cross - Cultural Development Coordinator, Hambleton/Richmondshire, Connecting Youth Culture, Continuing Education Unit, North Yorkshire County Council, 4Youth.
- "Accessible to all SEN and GandT"
- Thank you for hosting SMS Tech this morning. The students and their tutor came back grinning, all asking when they can go back!
- Thank you so much for a great time and all your help. I especially want to say thanks to Jim for all his encouragement and the CDs which I have been playing. I will keep collecting CD’s Jim.
- I am writing to thank you for your workshop at the Leeds Learning Partnership Music Conference on 18 June 2014. Your contribution on developments around DJing skills was extremely well received and generated great interest amongst the group. Some comments from the delegates included: What went well: “Knowledge of DJ-ing as well as ideas for implementation at KS4.” “Inspiring practitioners – new ideas for good practice.” Once again, thank you very much for your contribution. -GCSE MUSIC CONFERENCE